General Incorporated Foundation
Tsushima Health Care and Welfare Research Foundation
- Sapporo Office：
- Andersen Welfare Village 434-1, Shinei, Kiyota-ku,
Sapporo, Hokkaido 004-0839
- TEL: +81-11-885-8244 FAX:+81-11-885-8288
- Tokyo Office:
- Imai Hozen bldg. 2F, 3-32-10, Minami Otsuka,
Toshima-ku, Tokyo 170-0005
- TEL:+81-3-6907-4386 FAX:+81-3-3981-3585
- Honorary President:
- Tatsuya Hori
(Former Hokkaido governor)
- President board of Director:
- Noriaki Tsushima
(CEO of Tsushima Health Care & Welfare Group)
- Chairman of the board of Director:
- Terumi Tsushima
(Vice Chief Director of NOTE Social Welfare Corporation)
- Vice President Board of Director:
- Shuichi Nakamura
(President of Forum for Social Security,
and Former the chief of Social Welfare and War Victims'
- Masataka Koda
(Former Vice-minister Ministry of Health and Welfare)
- Masako Tanaka
(Former Honorary President of The Japan Association of
Certified Care Workers)
- Tomohisa Akiyama
(Professor of Tokyo University of Social Welfare)
- Mamoru Ogita
(Managing Director of "Raising the quality of the
private company" A General Incorporated Association
National Nursing Care Business Providers Council)
- Koichi Fukuda
(Managing Director of Sankei Overseas Travel Co., Ltd.)
The business setting of a certification of incorporation
- We perform the furtherance for health care of the nation which is a study about dementia and working support for people with a disability.
- (1)The furtherance about the research of the prevention, treatment , and care about the disease to bring about a senile dementia or other condition of need for Long-Term care.
- (2)Further preparation and dissemination of accurate information about the disease to bring about a senile dementia or other condition of need for Long-Term care.
- (3)The tie-up with the Specialized Agencies about the disease to bring about a senile dementia or other need of Long-Term care state in the inside and outside of Japan and information exchange
- (4)The furtherance about training or other enlightenment of domestic and foreign talented people carrying the prevention of senile dementia and the disease to bring about another need of Long-Term care state
- (5)The furtherance for the person with a disability working support project
- (6)Training for Clerk on the Long-Term care insurance
- (7)Care technique instructor authorization business
- (8)Educational support project for the staff of health care and welfare
- (9)others, Business necessary for achievement of purpose of this foundation
Changed on 5th June 2015
Registration on 15th June 2015
- Research Grant Program
- (1)Furtherance business to the domestic training
- (3)Furtherance business to the study of working people with a disability
- Overseas training
Dispatch of staffs who are engaged in welfare, medical, and health care to welfare institution in Denmark or Australia.
- Further preparation and dissemination
Holding of a symposium or lecture about the welfare and the medical care
- Clerk on the Long-Term care insurance qualified authorization business
Authorization about an expert qualification of the health care insurance claim
- Instructor of health care authorization business
Authorization about the expert of practical Health care technique as the leader of Long-Term care.
We develop business that a main research aid,
enlightenment spread the care of the elderly people.
Purpose of establish
We perform the study and aid for a treatment of dementia and other condition of needing for Long-Term care, and support Health Care and Welfare for the nation.